Sunday, January 1, 2012

Snowman Card for Bella

I have to admit that I "lifted" this design off the TwoPeas gallery. It was too adorable not to! I made it for my 3 year old niece who just loves getting her OWN mail. I used my spellbinders circle dies to cut out the snowman and then covered with Diamond Dust (love how that stuff sparkles). I used Viva Decor Pearl Pens for the eyes and stickles (orange out of the Halloween pack) for the nose. Put it together with dimensional dots and the head with one of the jiggling things - can't think of the name right now but makes it spin when you twist it. Bella absolutely loved it and keeps playing with it like it is a toy!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that!?!?! Love your snowguy, especially that big long nose of his. This is such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete